- Upon your arrival at the clinic, remain in your vehicle, and call us to check-in. Inform the receptionist of patient symptoms so we can advise you of wait times. See triage policies below.
- If you have not filled out the admission form before arrival, please do so in the parking lot.
- It is required that you wear a mask when interacting with members of our staff.
- Please keep your pet's belongings (leashes, toys, blankets, etc.) with you. Personal belongings cannot be brought into the hospital.
- Dogs: We ask clients with dogs to meet us at our front door when contacted by our staff for admittance to ER. We will use our leash (or stretcher if necessary), to bring your pet inside. If your pet needs a stretcher, please let us know.
- Cats: All cats must be in a carrier of some sort. Please hand the carrier to a member of our team at our front door when contacted by our staff for admittance to ER.
- Once your pet has been brought inside, they will receive an examination from one of our veterinarians.
Following this examination, a doctor will call you to discuss their recommendations.
- Please be sure your cell phone is charged, and you are available to take our call.
- We will present you with a treatment plan and estimated fees at that time. Once a treatment plan is approved, we will begin treatment of your pet and take a deposit..
- After diagnostics and/or treatments have been performed, we will call you to discuss the results.
- Our doctors will keep you updated on diagnostic results and how your pet is doing.
- We are currently experiencing high volumes of patients and extended wait times during peak days/times.
- Emergencies can evolve rapidly, as with human hospitals, so we triage our patients based on their critical needs. Emergencies are not treated on a first-come, first-served basis, which can impact your wait time.
- It can be hard to imagine what is happening inside the hospital, but please know we are doing everything in our power to see your pet as soon as possible. We encourage clients to call if you have new or changing concerns for your pet.
We reserve the right to refuse service if foul language or hostile/threatening behavior is demonstrated towards our staff. If this happens, we will refer you to another clinic that can accommodate you and your pet.
Thank you for entrusting us with the care of your beloved pet.